Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1/2 cup (114g) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (130g) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 bars (3.5oz/100g each) Lindt Excellence 50% Cocoa, chopped into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugars and cream together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Drop cookies by the teaspoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10–12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Yield:Approx. 3 dozen cookies
Recipe by Master Chocolatier Ann Czaja